Do you suffer from major depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD, or schizophrenia? Is one of your goals to improve your overall health and wellness? Working together, we can help you make choices toward a longer, healthier and happier life.
At Creative Health Services, our HealthConnections’ Wellness Recovery Team provides integrated healthcare management when you need additional support incorporating your physical and behavioral healthcare needs. Reflecting our strong commitment to your wellbeing, our team will collaborate with you and your healthcare providers to design a plan that will sustain your overall health and wellness.
Our Integrated Treatment Team will work with you and your healthcare providers to:
- Understand you and your unique needs;
- Manage chronic illnesses;
- Promote preventive care participation such as annual well-checks, dental and vision exams, as well as routine testing;
- Target controllable lifestyle factors such as smoking, obesity, nutrition and exercise;
- Facilitate increased communication among medical providers;
- Coordinate with physicians and pharmacies to address medication concerns; and
- Collaborate with insurance plans to facilitate increased access to care.
Eligibility for HealthConnections: Adults, 18 years and older, with a serious mental illness and have or are at risk for a chronic disease/health condition residing in Montgomery County and receiving Medical Assistance through Magellan Behavioral Health. You may be referred by a family member, behavioral or medical health provider, or self-referred.
THRIVE…with Connection and Support.
Your convenient access to our differing levels of care is important to us at Creative Health Services.
Click here to view our services and programs For Children and Adolescents.
Click here to view our services and programs For Your Family.
Click here to view our services and programs For You.
- Personalized wellness plans;
- Weekly Wellness Groups;
- Regular appointments for regular assessment and monitoring of significant healthcare indicators such as weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugars;
- Consistent communication with your primary care physicians, specialists and behavioral health providers;
- Assistance/support during and between medical appointments, as needed.