Are you looking for support and hope for your child or adolescent experiencing challenges at home, school and in relationships? Let us help your child move toward emotional healing
Painful feelings can arise when children are exposed to traumatic events. Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) can lead to behavioral health problems like depression and addiction later in life, if they remain untreated.
Child and Adolescent Services promote hope and healing for a child or adolescent experiencing depression or anxiety, trauma or loss, behavioral difficulties, eating disorders, or family relationship issues—to name a few.
- Montgomery County Case Management for Children
- Counseling/Mental Health Outpatient Services
- Counseling/Drug and Alcohol Outpatient Services
- Student Assistance Program/SAP
- Extended Assessment
- Children’s Outpatient Program of Empowerment/COPE
- Day, After School and Summer Programs
- Sibling Support Workshop/Sibshop & Sibteen
- Domestic Violence Prevention & Intervention/SAFE for Children
- Berks County Brief Treatment
- Family Based Services
These programs are offered in multiple locations and are designed for children and adolescents up to and including 21 years of age, with varying eligibility requirements, dependent upon the program.
THRIVE…with Connection and Support.
Your convenient access to our differing levels of care is important to us at Creative Health Services.