Senior Intensive Support
Would you welcome support that allows your senior loved one to remain in their own home and live independently in the community for as long as possible? Does it feel overwhelming as you seek out community resources to improve their quality of life?
Let us help.
With the goal of enhancing and prolonging independent living, Senior Intensive Support provides support to Seniors, 60 years of age or older, to remain in their homes.
Need based, individualized and holistic, some of these supports may include:
- Transportation coordination;
- Increased socialization opportunities;
- Skill development in environmental management;
- Monitoring medication compliance through:
Assistance in obtaining medication;
Prescriber alerts; and
Obtaining medical equipment;
- Strategies for money/resource management;
- Assistance in food shopping at the grocery store or via a delivery service;
- Completion strategies for applications/referrals such as:
Subsidized housing; and
Psychiatric evaluation or other services, to name a few; and
- Techniques for engagement in Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL).
- Senior Intensive Support Case Management consists of relationship building, skill enhancement and changed patterns leading to the goal of continued independent living in one’s home and community.
Eligibility for Montgomery County Senior Intensive Support Case Management: Seniors, 60 years or older, residing in Montgomery County and meeting the income requirement of 135% of the federal poverty guidelines may be referred by family, friend, neighbor, a medical professional, behavioral health specialist or social service provider. Funding for Senior Intensive Support Case Management provided by the Montgomery County Office of Senior Service.
Contact Us: 610-326-2767 Fax: 610-326-6987
THRIVE…with Connection and Support.
Your convenient access to our differing levels of care is important to us at Creative Health Services.