Family and Community Justice Services
Domestic Violence Intervention and Prevention
Are you hurting the ones you love? Let us help you learn strategies to stop the violent behaviors and develop healthy relationships.
Domestic Violence Offender Treatment
Designed for identified domestic violence offenders, we provide education to help decrease violent, controlling behavior. Developing new patterns of behavior through healthy relationship skill building is a part of the process.
Eligibility for F&CJS Domestic Violence Intervention and Prevention for Offenders: Participation may be court mandated or voluntary. Individuals, courts and/or probation may refer.
Fees: An enrollment fee of $150.00 is required. A weekly group fee of $30.00 is collected prior to each session in order to participate.
Anger is a normal emotion that signals something is wrong and change is necessary. The key to managing all levels of anger is learning what causes intense feelings and how to express emotions appropriately.
Eligibility for F&CJS Anger Management: Adult participation can be court mandated or voluntary. Referrals are accepted from courts and probation, along with self-referrals.
Fees: An enrollment fee of $50.00 is required. A group fee of $20.00 is collected prior to weekly sessions. 12-week group
The Consequences of Domestic Violence
- Survivors of domestic violence face high rates of depression, sleep disturbances, anxiety, flashbacks, and other emotional distress.
- Among women brought to emergency rooms due to domestic violence, most were socially isolated and had fewer social and financial resources than other women not injured because of domestic violence.
- Domestic violence is the third leading cause of homelessness among families, according to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Safe Horizon
Offered by Creative Health Services in partnership with:
- Laurel House
- Open Link
- Montgomery County Women’s Center
- Pottstown Police Department
- Montgomery County Criminal Justice Services
THRIVE…with Connection and Support.
Your convenient access to our differing levels of care is important to us at Creative Health Services.